Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A First Time for Everything

Everyone has to start somewhere. I'm starting here. If I've learned nothing else in life, I've found one of the most important skills for a person to have is to be able to remain steadfast in his/her endeavors in the face of difficulty and failure. I have tried many times to come to grips with my current situation, my depression, my anger, my hopelessness; though I have failed before, I have hope in my ability to rise from my failures and try again. This is what sustains me.

Though we may not always succeed in our efforts, we haven't lost until we lose the will to try. We can only lose when we allow ourselves to lose. This is the one thing in my life I do have control over.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jackles,

    Thank you for reading my blog and for your lovely comment. I agree with all you said. The catch is it's hard sometimes to feel like you have a purpose, right?

    I look forward to learning more about you through your blog! From this one post, I can already tell that I really admire your attitude.

    Wishing you the best,
    NOS

    ReplyDelete